Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I need me a drill sergeant...

Weight - 258.0
Body Fat % - 26.0
Today's Workout Songs:




Well, on second thought, I don't - that would probably just piss me right off. But, at the same time, I could certainly see the benefits from it. As you can see, progress is coming slow (and sometimes it isn't coming at all). It would be easy to blame school in this situation, but its really only partially to blame. While it has been playing a major role for me this week, there are certainly spans of time that I could find to dedicate to working out, etc., but I haven't. Even if school wasn't a factor, I'm still a lazy bastard - I can't deny my way out of that one.

It doesn't help that I squander my progress from time to time. For instance, I had hit 254 this weekend (that might have just been a result of a stellar weigh-in, but I DID do it twice), but managed to fill myself with enough beer and food to kick myself back up to where I am now (a concert and the Super Bowl didn't help in that regard). Still, though, I trudge onward. I may not meet my specific goals on time, necessarily, but I still intend to meet them, one way or another.

Speaking of the concert, the videos up there at the top are two of the bands I saw - Devin Townsend just being an all around great songwriter and performer, and Cynic... well, let's just say that was an immaculate set by one of the most talented bands out there today, or ever for that matter.

1 comment:

Brandon Cook said...

ALRIGHT YOU SCUM SUCKING MAGGOT! GET YO' YETTI ASS DOWN AND GIVE ME 50 BEFORE I MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized garbastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?" -Full Metal Jacket

 
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.